Food and Beverage Relief Fund Application
Governor Andy Beshear signed Executive Order 2020-968, that dedicated federal Coronavirus Relief Funds in the amount of $40 million for a Food and Beverage Relief Fund. The Food and Beverage Relief Fund information is as follows:
- The Team Kentucky Food and Beverage Relief Fund is now closed.
- All applications that remained in Incomplete status as of December 21, 2020 at 5:30 PM Eastern Time have been WITHDRAWN and are INELIGIBLE FOR AN AWARD.
- The support email addresses and phone line are now inactive.
- All payments have been processed at this time. If your application was approved and you have not yet received payment, please contact the Public Protection Cabinet at (502) 782-2736. This number is for payment inquiries only.
- As the program is now closed, we are unable to respond to any other inquiries.
- Please remember, all businesses that received an award from this program are required to comply with all COVID-19 related requirements and guidelines. These requirements and guidelines can be reviewed at healthyatwork.ky.gov.
Program Eligibility Guidelines and Criteria
- Click here to see a copy of the Program Eligibility Guidelines and Criteria
- Applications were adjudicated on a first come, first served basis.
- All applications that remained incomplete after Monday, December 21, at 5:30 PM Eastern Time, have been withdrawn and are ineligible for an award.
- Fraudulent applications will be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Thank you for your interest in the Team Kentucky Food Beverage Relief Fund. This program distributed $37,309,632.68 to Kentucky bars and restaurants.