Food and Beverage Relief Fund Application
Governor Andy Beshear signed Executive Order 2020-968, that dedicated federal Coronavirus Relief Funds in the amount of $40 million for a Food and Beverage Relief Fund. The Food and Beverage Relief Fund information is as follows:
- We are no longer accepting new applications.
- If you have a submitted an application that has been marked incomplete, please refer to the email you were sent regarding what is needed.
- Any issues with incomplete applications MUST be resolved by Monday, December 21, 2020 by 5:30 PM Eastern Time.
- Any application that remains in Incomplete status after that time will be WITHDRAWN and INELIGIBLE FOR AN AWARD.
- If you need help with an application marked incomplete, it is preferred you email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to email, you may call 833-FDBVHLP (833-332-8457).
- If you have technical questions or issues, please contact the Technical Support Team by emailing email@example.com.
- Many payments have already been processed and received by applicants. If you have not received your payment yet, please be patient. If it has been more than two (2) weeks since you received notice that your application had been approved and payment authorized, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- The email and call center will continue to be monitored after Monday, December 21, but staffing will be reduced. If you have an inquiry regarding payment, we will respond; however, please be patient. State offices are closed on Thursday, December 24 and Friday, December 25, as well as Thursday, December 31, and Friday, January 1.
Program Eligibility Guidelines and Criteria
- Click here to see a copy of the Program Eligibility Guidelines and Criteria
- Applications are adjudicated on a first come, first served basis. Any application that remains incomplete after Monday, December 21, at 5:30 PM Eastern Time, will be withdrawn and ineligible for an award.
- Fraudulent applications will be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Required documentation: (You must upload electronic versions or photos of these documents to complete your application)
- Proof of any Liquor Licenses issued by Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control .
- Current Food Service Permit issued by your local health department.
- Pictures of your Bar/Restaurant.
- Proof of payment of eligible expenses (i.e., copies of invoices, receipts, cancelled checks).